- Features ultra low friction linear ball bearings. Precise, smooth governing actuator control at all temperature ranges. At least ten times lower friction than actuators using solid bushings.
- Failsafe operation. Internal spring returns actuator to the minimum fuel/shutdown position in case of power loss.
- Requires much less current and operates at much cooler temperatures than others.
- Available in 12 volt & 24 volt versions.
- Corrosion and moisture resistant.
- Ideal for gensets Isochronous control with zero droop over the complete speed range.